Who we are
How to help
Ways to give
MISSION AND VISION
Project Paraguay’s Constitution states the following:
This Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable and religious purposes as may qualify it as exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service of 1954 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Law). More specifically, such purposes include, but are not limited to:
* research, produce, and distribute educational and religious materials.
* promote the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the application of biblical standards of conduct in all other areas of Paraguayan life.
* provide and maintain communication between Paraguayan and United States churches in order to enable them to be effective in the spread the Gospel in Paraguay.
* provide for the relief of the poor, sick, and needy by encouraging micro-enterprises and charitable and medical projects.
* identify and honor those individuals, groups or ideas that support the purposes of the Foundation.
* encourage international involvement in the Foundation and the advancement of its ideals by sponsoring selected individuals to visit the United States and others to visit Paraguay.
* undertake other projects consistent with the listed goals above.
* obtain the financial resources to meet the goals of the Foundation.